Future Ready Librarians® Future-Proof Your School Library Budget Webinar
When budget cuts are threatened, it is important to get started quickly on a campaign to safeguard your own position or budget. How can you help friends and colleagues who are being impacted by cuts?
During this webinar, you will learn smart ways to engage the community in the face of crisis, and how to get organized across a district. Join John Chrastka from EveryLibrary as he discusses ways to prevent potential problems and to proactively position yourself if they come. If there is a threat to your position or budget – or to other school libraries or librarians across your district – know how to mobilize people to help you fight back.
"Future Ready Librarians® Future-Proof Your School Library Budget: What to do if the cuts happen"
February 19, 2020
4:00 pm EST
John and Shannon McClintock Miller, Future Ready Librarian Spokesperson, will discuss:
- What to do if you hear that cuts are coming?
- Who else cares about the work you do?
- When do you sound the alarm?
- Who forms the core of a pro-library coalition?
- How do you help others when your position is safe?
- It’s never too early to prepare for the future and the possibilities of what is to come!